TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These terms and conditions are applicable to every offer of AMPERSAND. The terms and conditions are available for everyone on the website www.ampersandshop.be.
You must be 16 years or older to place an order and provide a valid email address. In case you paid using a payment card, you should be the rightful owner or authorized holder of a valid payment card to purchase any Products.
- Our terms and conditions apply to every offer of Ampersand as webshop and to you as a consumer (every natural person that, except for non-professional objectives, buys or uses launched products or services)
- We deliver both national as international
-The customer has the right to return the delivered product(s) or part of the delivered product(s) within 14 days without giving any reason. Returning the delivered product(s) is at the expense and risk of the customer.
AMPERSAND will make sure to pay the total invoiced amount (excluded shipping costs) to the customer within 14 working days.
- If the customer uses the right of withdrawal, the customer will be held accountable for the costs of returning the products.
- We are authorized to wait with the refund until we have received the goods back or until you have proven that you have already send the goods back to us?
- During the first 14 days after delivery we kindly ask you to handle the products and packaging with care. If you are planning on returning the goods, as defined above, you may only unpack them or use them so that you can make the judgment whether you want to keep the good or not. Returned goods may be fitted, but cannot be used, the price tag also needs to be adjusted at the item. To return the product(s), they must be in the original packaging (including accessories and related documentation) and be in new condition. If the customer has damaged the product(s) in any way, the right to return the product(s) expires.
-You can refund your items with the post or a courier.
- Prices will not be increased during the term of the offer, unless legal measures make this necessary or the manufacturer increases the prices in the mean time.
- Our prices are including VAT, taxes and services. You will never be surprised at the checkout. We can however decide to add shipping costs on top of the purchase price. You will be updated by these costs before placing your order.
- We can only accept payment through the methods of payments on our website.
- To secure a safe online payment and to secure the safety of your personal details, transactions are locked with SSL technology send through the Internet. To pay with SSL you do not need special software. You recognize a safe SSL-connection by the “lock” on the bottom of your browser.
- Ampersand guarantees that the delivered products are in correspondence with your order and require the normal expectations you have from your order, holding into account the specifications of the product. We also guarantee that our goods fulfill the legal rights and law applicable at the moment of your order.
- All goods and services will be delivered on the address given by the costumer while placing the order. Ampersand cannot be held responsible in any way by mistakes made by the customer while submitting the delivery- and/or billing address and that can lead to delays of the delivery or the impossibility to deliver the ordered products.
- When an article is in stock, it will be delivered on your delivery address within 1-3 workdays. These delivery times count as an indication and there are no rights applicable.
- When a product is out of stock, the customer will be notified via e-mail about a later delivery date. When the customer does not agree with the delay, the ordered product can be cancelled or the customer can order an alternative product. The cancelled product will be refunded or, when ordering an alternative product, the remaining amount or the amount due will be refunded or billed.
- If we are not able to deliver within the delivery time, we will notify the customer within the delivery period. If we haven’t done that, you can choose to give up your order without any costs. In that case we will refund you completely within 30 days.
- Our deliveries are out our own risk. You don’t need to worry about goods that go lost in the mail. However, if you return goods within 14 days after the purchase, because you chose not to keep them, you are responsible for the transport.
- When the goods, delivered by us, were damaged during the transport, do not correspond with the ordered items you are obliged to notify this within 3 days and to return the items to us within 14 days after reception. The costs for the refund are for Ampersand.
- We cannot be held responsible for any consequential damage caused by delayed delivery or non-delivery of the transport firm that the enterprise has appointed. In such cases, our liability remains limited in such cases to the value of the articles until proven that the customer hasn’t received them.
- Nothing in these Terms shall exclude or limit AMPERSAND’s liability with regard to any matter for which it would be unlawful for us to limit or exclude our liability.
- AMPERSAND accepts liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or that of our employees. If we breach these Terms, we shall only be liable for losses that are a reasonably foreseeable consequence of such breach.
- AMPERSAND is not responsible for indirect losses which are a side effect of the main loss or damage, for example loss of profits or loss of opportunity; or for failure to deliver the goods or to meet any of our other obligations under these Terms where such failure is due to an event that is beyond our reasonable control, which includes but is not limited to fire, flood, storm, riot, civil disturbance, war, nuclear accident and terrorist activity.
- Our maximum liability to you for any loss or damage arising in connection with your order on ampersandshop.be shall be limited to the total price of your order.
- If you have a problem with a product that you have purchased from ampersandshop.be you can always contact us at [email protected]
- We make all reasonable efforts to accurately display the attributes of our products, including composition and colors. The color you see will depend on your computer system, and we cannot guarantee that your computer will accurately display such colors.
- Our website, logo’s, texts, photo’s, names and our communication overall are protected by the rights of intellectual property that are with us, our suppliers or other persons entitled.
- It is forbidden to use or adjust in the rights of intellectual property as described in this article. All images, photos, drawings, logo’s, color combinations, … cannot be used or copied without our prior consent and written consent.
- Our main priority is that our customers are 100% satisfied. If you would have any complaints about our services, you can contact us via [email protected] We will take your complaint into account within 7 days.
- On all agreements we close up with our customers, regardless their living place, the Belgian law is applicable and only the Belgium courts are authorized with disputes.
-If any part of these Terms is disallowed or found to be ineffective by any court or regulator, the other Terms shall continue to apply.
E-mail: [email protected]
Customer service: [email protected]
Phone number: (+32) 93914166
Banc account number: BE87 7360 0280 6394
VAT number: BE0548 918 842